Friday, March 6, 2009

Stay and Upcoming Films


Whether you loved the film or hated it, one thing is agreed: Ewan is hot!

I think our "Stay" screening went pretty well. People showed up, stayed through the film, and engaged in a nice discussion afterward.

My appearance as the "anti-jorgen" mainly backfired and served to cause confusion and annoyance rather than laughs. However, a person's got to try, right?

If this film was not your cup of tea, don't worry! We've got some great films coming up. On March 12th, we've got a double feature. At 7:00pm we'll screen a minimalistic film from Iran called "Taste of Cherry." At 9:00pm we'll be showing Charlie Kaufman's latest, "Synecdoche New York" (did I spell it right this time?).

Then, on the 26th, we've got one of my personal favorites. It's a nice little love story/ music film from Ireland called "Once." This is the film I've been looking forward to all semester, so I hope some of you will be able to make it!

Cheers,
mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and encouraged!